Antonio B. Chavez, DO
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Antonio Chavez, D.O. received his medical degree from North Texas Health Science Center – Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, Texas. He then completed his residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, the American Medical Association & the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
Dr. Chavez has extensive experience in managing all types of pregnancies & in performing minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. He is committed to caring for women throughout all stages of life, & provides patient focused care to each & every one of his patients.
- Medical School: North Texas Health Science Center – Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, Texas
- Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Milwaukee , Wisconsin
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision procedures
- Essure sterilization
- Office diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Long Term Reversible Contraceptive options.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Comprehensive Gynecologic care
- Comprehensive Obstetric care
- Teen health and education
- In-office procedures
- Menopausal care
- Infertility Evaluation
- Adolescent Gynecology