Lisa Lee Ng D.O.
Dr. Lisa Ng, D.O., is a highly trained physician specializing in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She received her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Med of the Pacific in Pomona, CA. She then completed her residency training at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. While in residency, she was given an award from the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons.
Dr. Ng was born in South Korea but grew up in San Francisco, CA. She is fluent in English and Spanish and she specializes in Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gyn surgery, as well as standard OB/Gyn services and procedures. Her philosophy of care is to treat others as she would like to be treated and to communicate with her patients in a way that she would want to be communicated with.
Dr. Ng truly enjoys being an OB/GYN physician because she loves helping women during the most exciting and crucial times of their lives.,i.e., adolescent stages, pregnancy, menopause. When she is not busy seeing patients, she enjoys cooking exotic meals with her husband and traveling with their dog, Daisy.
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Med of the Pacific, Pomona, California
- Internship: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Colton, California
- Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- Robotic & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Comprehensive Gynecologic care
- Comprehensive Obstetric Care
- In-office procedures