Henry Garza III, MD, FACOG
Dr. Henry Garza was born in San Antonio and now takes great pride in delivering babies and caring for women throughout the area. He is skilled in managing all types of pregnancies, including high risk. He is trained in robotic gynecological surgery and a number of in-office procedures. Over the years, he has held a number of leadership positions with various local hospitals' OB/GYN programs.
Education and Training
- Residency & Internship: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock
- Medical Degree: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Board certified in Ob-Gyn and Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (should be first line) AND UIWSOM Adjunct Clinical faculty.
- Member, AAGL
- Member, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Bexar County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Member, Texas Medical Association
“vNOTES working group on safe implementation of Transvaginal Laparoscopy” European Journal of OBG June 2021 AND University of California San Francisco ULTRA study of uterine fibroids one of 11 Principal investigators on this National registry study in progress since 2019, scheduled for completion 2022.