Holly Riley, RN, CNM
Certified Nurse Midwife
5000 Baptist Health Dr.
Schertz, TX 78154
7940 Floyd Curl Dr
Medical Tower II
San Antonio, TX
Phone: (210) 226-7827
Fax: (210) 433-6329
Holly Riley, CNM, has been a registered nurse for seven years and labor and deliver for six years. She takes pride in being there for women during their labor and delivery journey; while being knowledgeable of any complications should they arise. Holly believes in advocating for women of all ages, she listens to her patients and provides detailed education to help them in their decision making process.
Holly comes from a large family which she is very close with. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends which keeps her very busy. Holly also loves to travel and experience new things.
- Masters of Science, Certified Nurse Midwife, University of Cincinnati, San Antonio, Texas
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Baptist School of Health Professions, San Antonio, Texas
- Antepartum and postpartum care
- Labor and delivery care
- Birth control/contraceptive care
- Family planning/preconception care
- Breastfeeding/lactation support
- Sexual transmitted infection (STI) screenings
- Teen OB/Gyn health education
- Vaginal Infections
- Well women exams
- Gynecologic care